Advantages of eyelash extensions
Since they remove the need for mascara, eyelash extensions are a major, day-by-day time saver in the case of placing on and taking off make-up. For those who routinely put on false eyelashes, you’ll save much more time. Plus, you may say goodbye to fumbling with glue and having your false eyelashes come off prematurely.
You even have many choices with eyelash extensions. You’ll be able to select the size, kind of curl, and thickness of the extensions you need.
How a lot do eyelash extensions value?
The price of your eyelash extensions will probably be decided by the area you reside in what the extensions are comprised of. Mink lashes are sometimes the costliest.
Normally, the range for having eyelash extensions varies anyplace from $125 to $300 or extra. Routine upkeep, similar to including in fillers, could value around $50 to $100 per session.
How are eyelash extensions utilized?
Eyelash extensions take around two hours to use. The process will happen in a snug setting. You’ll both sit or recline again.
Some salons present delicate music that can assist you to chill out. If yours doesn’t, you may want to take heed to your personal music or a podcast whereas the process is happening.
Listed below are the final steps of the method:
- Your clinician will gently cleanse each of your eyes.
- To keep away from by chance gluing your pure decrease lashes to your higher ones, your clinician will tape your decrease lashes to your pores and skin with surgical tape.
- Your pure eyelashes will probably be remoted, usually with a tweezer or a different gadget.
- A synthetic lash may have adhered to the highest of the remoted lash with a tiny drop of glue.
- This course will probably be repeated for the whole lid of each eye.
- The attention receiving lashes have to be closed for the process.
5 Guidelines to Dwell By If You Have Eyelash Extensions
- AVOID WATER FOR 24 HOURS
- THEN STICK TO LUKEWARM WATER ONLY
- SKIP OIL-BASED PRODUCTS
- IF YOU MUST WEAR MASCARA, STAY AWAY FROM WATERPROOF
- PUT DOWN THE EYELASH CURLER
What are the dangers of getting eyelash extensions?
RISKS OF EYELASH EXTENSIONSIn keeping with the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the primary dangers related to eyelash extensions are:
- momentary or everlasting lack of eyelashes
- pores and skin irritation of the eyelid
- an infection of the eyelid or cornea